Only words with 2 or more characters are accepted
Max 200 chars total
Space is used to split words, "" can be used to search for a whole string (not indexed search then)
AND, OR and NOT are prefix words, overruling the default operator
+/|/- equals AND, OR and NOT as operators.
All search words are converted to lowercase.
At the IFS diverse software is used for research activities and commissioned works apart from the standard office programs. Additional software may be used depending on project specifications.
The following programs are currently used:
Multibody simulation sofware (MBS), particularly used for the construction of ground vehicles and aircraft.
Universally applicable mathematics program with the option of plotting graphical objects.
Program for solving problems of solids in statics and dynamics with the following parts, among others:
- Abaqus Standard (implicit FE-Solver)
- Abaqus Explicit (explicit FE-Solver)
- Abaqus CAE (Pre-/Postprocessing)
- fe-safe (fatigue life analysis)
Software suite for a solver-independent FEM Pre-/Postprocessing with the following modules:
- HyperMesh/HyperView (Pre-/Postprocessing)
- SimLab (Pre-/Postprocessing)
- OptiStruct (implicit FE-Solver/Optimisation)
- RADIOSS (explicit FE-Solver)
- HyperStudy (DOE/Robust Design)
Measurement data acquisition.
Measurement data evaluation and processing.
Documentation of electrical and fluidic systems (CAD/CAE).
Institut für Schienenfahrzeuge und Transportsysteme
Seffenter Weg 8
Tel.: (0241) 80-255 63
Fax: (0241) 80-22145
Institutsleitung: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Christian Schindler